You asked questions and now we are doing our best to answer them. So stay tuned over the coming months as we work our way through all of your questions!
- Always use an OLFA® cutting mat to keep your cutting surface from becoming damaged. The mat will also keep your fabric or paper from shifting as you cut.
- Clear your cutting mat of excess fabric, pins, or other obstacles that can damage your blade or cause injury.
- Cut away from yourself, never toward yourself.
- When you hold the cutter, wrap your hand around the handle, placing your index finger on the ridged portion of the cutter above the blade. Placing one hand on your ruler, with fingers away from the edge, press down and follow the edge of the ruler until you complete your cut.
- Automatically close the cutter when you complete a cut. OLFA® handles make it easy to do this. Never lay a cutter down on a surface with the blade extended.