Designer: Marcia Spencer
Gloves are not only for keeping our hands warm but can be a cool way to accessorize. They can be fun, edgy as well as elegant. Make these cute mesh gloves with me. Decorate them with jewels for a fun look!
Materials and Tools Needed:
- ⅜ yards of 4 way stretch fabric
- OLFA 28mm RTY-1/C Quick-Change Rotary Cutter
- OLFA 5-Inch SCS-4 Precision Appliqué Scissors
- OLFA RM-MG-01/GRY 24”X36” Double-Sided Self-Healing Rotary Mat, Gray
- Turning Tool
- Jewels (optional)
- First, to create you pattern by tracing your hand onto a piece of paper adding about ¾ inch of allowance.
- Cut 4.
- Use a zig zag stitch to stitch around the seams leaving the arm open.
- Clip just to the stitch between the fingers.
- Turn gloves right side out.
- Turn ends of arm opening under about ½ inch.
- Stitch a zig zag stitch around the turned under cuff close to the edges.
- Insert a piece of wax paper or cardboard into the glove before adding your jewels.
- Use tweezers to add jewels in the places you want with your choice of bonding glue.
- Let your glue dry and remove the wax paper.
Voila Your Done!