Pattern for the above pillowcases can be found here.
OLFA is a proud sponsor this year of APQ’s 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge. We’ve pulled together a great summer challenge for you! You have an opportunity to give back and have a chance to win some great prizes at the same time!
1. Sew one, two or twenty+ pillowcases
2. We encourage you to take photos of your sewing time and share on social media using #OLFAcreates #millionpillowcasechallenge
3. Send in your completed pillowcase(s), with entry form, to the following address:
OLFA – Pillowcases
9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018
4. Each pillowcase submitted is an entry and will NOT be returned. All pillowcases will be donated to Ronald McDonald House or Ryan’s Cases for Smiles
5. US / CAN only, Quebec excluded
6. Pillowcases must be postmarked by August 31, 2018 for entry into drawing.
7. Only 1 form per shipment is needed. Note number of pillowcases in designated spot on entry form.
8. Pillowcases must be submitted with ENTRY FORM
9. (9) Nine winners will be drawn at random from all entries. (1) One Grand Prize winner will be the entry with the most pillowcases submitted.
Full Rules to contest can be found here.
Please note that guidelines from American Patchwork & Quilting 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge must be followed when constructing your pillowcase(s). Be sure to use 100% cotton fabric. They have a host of free patterns that you can use, or design your own!
Winners: Ten (10) Winners will be selected, for a total of ten (10) winners during
The following prizes will be awarded in this Contest (each winner will receive
one of each of the following):
- OLFA Prize Pack: (1) 45mm Endurance Blade; (1) 45mm
Rotary Cutter PINK or AQUA; (1) 12”x18” Rotary Cutting Mat PINK; (1) 6″x12″ Square
Frosted Acrylic Ruler ($69.96 Value)
- Bundles of fabric from Northcott Fabrics -($30 value)
- Prize baskets from Meredith Publishing ($25 value)
Thank you to these sponsors that jumped on board for a summer of fun!!!